What’s the best way to mine bitcoins?

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrencies Investment' started by Olayanju Kabir, Jul 23, 2017.

BTC
  1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

Disclaimer, there is not a best way to mine Bitcoins.

The best way to mine Bitcoins that I believe is through energy consciousness and mutualism.

The common route is to pack a ton of GPUs or ASICs into a warehouse with intense cooling systems and let the hashing begin. This can be profitable, but it also quickly becomes a full-fledged business, which not everyone wishes to maintain.

Though not exactly the common route, if you focus on having an energy grid with the cheapest maintenance and then use cryptomining as a layer to offset costs, you could have a long-term savings plan that also helps build your cryptocurrency profile.

This requires a little bit of hands on maintenance and learning, but once you get solar panels up and running then your mining profit quickly rises from the cheap energy.

The next step towards the ultimate mining scenario is mutualism. Combining the “waste” of Bitcoin mining with other productivities to achieve maximum efficiency. A common example of this would be to use Bitcoin miners as radiating heat units.

READ ALSO: How To Buy Ethereum With Bitcoin, Credit Card and PayPal

There are also stories of people using their miners to create meals. I believe these unconventional but productive ways of using Bitcoin are the absolute best ways, because they facilitate other actions besides Bitcoin, but they also improve decentralization of Bitcoin mining.

2. Loading...

3. Sunny

Sunny New Member

Nice thread

4. Itskofem

Itskofem New Member

You welcome bro feel free to invite your friends here