JAMB change of course or any other data correction of error UNN ICT unit have started working on the

Discussion in 'POST UTME' started by Olayanju Kabir, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

UNN ICT BEGINS TO CORRECT THE CHANGE OF COURSE ISSUE AND OTHER CORRECTION OF DATA
    www.gistkick.com Reporting LIVE from UNN (please share oh)

I wish to inform all UNN aspirants who did JAMB change of course or any other data correction. that The ICT unit have started correcting them at the moment. You all will remember that I told you all to relax your minds, that UNN will handle this before exam or admission begins.

Read also: UNIOSUN Extends Post-UTME Registration Deadline 2017/2018

And as I am posting this, they have started correcting this old course issues this morning. I advise those of you who did change of course or any other data correction to check back on UNN portal or reprint your slip any moment from tomorrow, to see if yours has been corrected or now showing.

I submitted a total number of 195 JAMB registration numbers of those of you having different issues to ICT between last 2 weeks and yesterday.
    And I just found out that they have corrected some of the first set of people I took their REG numbers to ICT..
    The REG NUMBER you are seeing below is one Of The REG numbers sent to me last 2 weeks and it has been corrected.
    Her name is OKONGWU JENNIFER KOSISOCHUKWU.
    She changed from MEDLAB to MICROBIOLOGY and the new course is showing now.
    Her REG number is 75504302DJ.
    I thank God for everything so far.
    I thank all of you who have always believed in me. I shall always keep doing my best for you all all till your admission journey ends in praise. In few months time.

Read also : EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2017: Eligibility, Cut-off And Registration Details

NOTE: If you check and yours have reflected or showed, Just inbox me and then thank God and also get ready for your exam. If yours is yet to reflect, my dear just relax. Check back around Friday or Saturday.
    P:S Those of you sent your JAMB registration numbers to me this week, also relax, I have sent them to ICT UNIT this morning.
    It's around 42 JAMB registration numbers. That's all I know I can do for your admission this year. See you all in campus soon.

2. Loading...