How to identify A Scammer And Prevent Yourself from Getting Scam

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrencies Investment' started by Olayanju Kabir, May 27, 2017.

1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

This is the very topic every online market dealers will love to read, if you have not been scam before definitely you are just joining the game, scam news as become so rampant like Bomb news in the northern side of Nigeria, due to overwhelming Increase in scam victim I decide to help fellow Nigerians By taken time to write how to identify and prevent your self from getting rob of your hard earn money.

How to identify A Scammer

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile

2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$ when others are selling at 450 or 500

3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you

4. Their profile is usually new - few months, a year or 2 years old

5. They usually have little or no posts

6. They are always in a hurry during transaction.

7. They use different names and different accounts

8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them

9. They sometime come in the name of religion, calling themselves convenat child of God, commited muslim...blah..blah..blah

10. The greedy scammer engages in legit xchange for some period in order to earn your trust and burst you BIG

11. They send money from bank account different from their name. This is MITM technique beware.

12. They write on the thread false scam story so that you would let your guard down when dealing with them

13. They send customise SMS claiming a trusted member vouch for them or false bank SMS alert

14. They are more friendly and responsive, they will keep disturbing your inbox when you did not reply there text.

15. They will not allow offline deal

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY - This is not 100% guarantee though, but it's more advisable than blind dealing OR

2. Obtain as many vouch as possible before your deal OR

3. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow

4. Use physical transactions

5. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Loading...