How do i make someone an Author on my Blog

Discussion in 'Blogspot' started by Olayanju Kabir, May 4, 2017.

1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

Are you considering adding another author to your Blogger Blog, am glad you are here it is a really simple process on Blogger!

Though it’s not without its questions. How do i add an author to my blogspot? How can I add someone to manage my blogspot for me? Is it possible to add an author to my blogspot?

has been troubling questions in the heart of every New Bloggers Without doubt, it's a common problem to a common blogger

Before we begin lets go over the difference between adding an author and adding an admin on your blog.

Author : When you add someone as an author they are able to write and edit posts on your blog but this is the only area they have access to. An author is someone who have access to Only post content on your Blog

Admin : When you go one step further and allow an author to be an admin they then have full access to you blog: layout, permissions, template, etc….

It is very important to allow only people you trust access to your blog, especially as admin. Handing over admin rights is really only necessary if you are partnering with another blogger or you are having your blog custom designed as the designer will need to access the html section of your blog and they can only do that as admin.

How to add Author to your Blog

1. Sign in to Blogger.
    2. Select the blog to update.
    3. In the left menu, click Settings [​IMG] Basic.
    4. Under "Permissions," find "Blog Authors" and click Add authors.
    5. Enter the email address of the person you want to add.
    6. Click Invite authors.
    After they accept the invitation, they'll be listed as an author. You can add up to 100 total members (authors, administrators, or readers) to your blog.

Note: To post to your blogs, invited authors will need a Google Account.

Feel free to invite your friend to latestalert forum for sharing and welcoming ideas
  2. Loading...