Etisalat Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC In Nigeria (2017)

Discussion in 'Data Subscription' started by Olayanju Kabir, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

Have you started browsing with Etisalat Data Plans and subscription codes for Android, iPhone & PC in Nigeria (Updated in 2017)?

You haven’t, right?

Breaking news!!! Before you proceed, bear in mind that Etisalat has officially changed their name to Etisalat Telecom.

Okay… back to Etisalat Data Plans.

READ ALSO: Airtel N1500 For 3GB On All Devices (BBM subscription)

Etisalat data plans in Nigeria are the fastest based on my experience using all four (4) major mobile networks in Nigeria – MTN, GLO & AIRTEL.

Without beating around the bush, I will just go straight to the point and make this write-up comprehensive, distinct and relevant.

Below, you’ll find a full list of the best Etisalat data plans for Android, Cheap Etisalat data plans for Windows, Top affordable Etisalat data plan for iPhone, cheapest Etisalat data bundles for PC and Etisalat internet bundles for MiFi, Modem, Java phones, Symbian etc.

The following Etisalat data bundlesyou’re about to read will feature – daily data plans, weekly data plans, monthly data plans, night data plans, weekend data plans, social data bundles and more.

Before we proceed, I have to let you know that these plans will work on any type of device and network. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a 3G phone, 4G LTE supported phone or the legendary 2G band device. It’s perfect on all device.

Here are the various internet data plans on Etisalat network in Naija;

Cheap Etisalat Data Plans For Android, iPhone & PC (2017)
    Etisalat users òya gather around… I’m about to take you for a ride.

Here’s my post on all cheap Etisalat internet bundles you need to know about, these would serve as a checklist before you select your next Etisalat internet bundle – check out all the best data plans on Etisalat with Subscription codes too:

1. ETISALAT DAILY DATA PLANS

Without wasting too much time on this… Etisalat data plans bring to you, the smallest data plan on their network. This plan is basic, for those who intend to enjoy browsing for only a day!

The Etisalat daily data bundles allow you to stay online for a reasonable price.

However, this daily data plan is not recommended for those who intend to surf the web as if their “fada is Dangote!”

In fact, I normally recommended this plan to those who use only 2G broadband on their device – it’s perfect for users of Java phones. Even Symbian can’t manage what this data plan offers and would dry up fast!

I implore you to select the right web browser app when subscribed on this Etisalat data plan; if I were to be in your shoes, I’d rather use OPERA MINI to browse my favourite websites.

Here are Etisalat daily data plans and Subscription codes below;

Etisalat 10MB for ₦50
    • To subscribe, dial *229*3*8# or SMS MI3 to 229.
    Etisalat 50MB for ₦100
    • To subscribe, dial *229*3*1# or SMS MI1 to 229.
    NOTE: AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND DATA ROLLOVER APPLIES TO EACH OF THE ETISALAT DAILY DATA BUNDLES LISTED ABOVE. ALL PLANS ARE VALID FOR 24 HOURS.

2. ETISALAT WEEKLY DATA PLANS

Are you looking for something a bit bigger than what you have up there?

Yes, right?

Okay, here’s another average one from Etisalat. Etisalat has provided something better than the daily.

Etisalat 150MB for ₦200
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*10# or SMS LCD to 229.
    NOTE: AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND DATA ROLLOVER APPLIES TO EACH OF THE ETISALAT WEEKLY DATA BUNDLES LISTED ABOVE. ALL PLANS ARE VALID FOR 7 DAYS.

READ ALSO: All List Of 9mobile Data Subscription Prices, Codes and How to Stop Autorenew

3. ETISALAT MONTHLY DATA PLANS

Looking for a normal monthly internet plan?

This is it!

Etisalat monthly plan is fantastically fast, no speed is comparable to this network.

This plan offers great bundles based on your pocket and consuming power. There are varieties of internet bundles you can select from.

These plans are perfect for all type of mobile devices – it works on Android, iPhone, Windows, Java, PC and more. They are all valid for 30 days and data rollover applies on each of them.

Let’s see all the monthly data plans on Etisalat;

Etisalat 500MB for ₦500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*12# or SMS LCD2 to 229.
    Etisalat 1GB for ₦1,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*7#
    Etisalat 1.5GB for ₦1,200
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*25# or SMS AND11 to 229.
    Etisalat 2.5GB for ₦2,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*8# or SMS AND2 to 229.
    Etisalat 3.5GB for ₦2,500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*26# or text AND22 to 229.
    Etisalat 5GB for ₦3,500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*9# or SMS AND3 to 229.
    Etisalat 11.5G for ₦8,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*5# or SMS MB6 to 229.
    Etisalat 15GB for ₦10,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*4*1# or text SM1 to 229.
    Etisalat 27.5GB for ₦18,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*4*3# or text SM3 to 229.
    NOTE: AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND DATA ROLLOVER APPLY TO EACH OF THE ETISALAT MONTHLY DATA BUNDLES LISTED ABOVE. ALL PLANS ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS.

4EXPENSIVE ETISALAT DATA PLANS (HUGE DATA BUNDLES)
    This one is crazy!!!

It’s for BIG businesses and companies.

If you’re searching for something really BIG and you want to stick with the Etisalat network, then here are the data plans that meets your need.

Read also: Whatsapp Data Plans For MTN, Airtel, Etisalat And Glo (2017)

These plans are perfect for computer, MiFi and modems. Also, Android, iPhone and other smartphone OS can subscribe to this data bundle.

I’m not talking again… just see for yourself, the complete list of expensive data plans on Etisalat in Nigeria;

Etisalat quarterly plan (30GB) for ₦27,500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*5*1# or SMS 4M to 229. It’s valid for 90 days.
    Etisalat bi-annual plan (60GB) for ₦55,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*5*2# or SMS 6M to 229. Valid for 120 days.
    Etisalat 100GB Plan for ₦84,992
    • To subscribe, dial *229*4*5# or text SM5 to 229. Valid for 30 days.
    Etisalat annual plan (120GB) for ₦110,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*5*3# or SMS 12M to 229. Valid for 365 days.
    NOTE: DATA AUTO-RENEWAL APPLIES. TO STOP AUTO-RENEWAL, NAVIGATE BELOW TO SEE USSD CODE. ROLLOVER APPLIES WHEN YOU PURCHASE SAME BUNDLE (DAILY, MONTHLY, QUARTERLY, BI-ANNUAL AND ANNUAL).

Here are details below;

Internet Bundles
    Plans
    Price(N) USSD codes SMS to 229

Data Amount Code Validity
    2GB 2,000 *229*2*8# 30 days

1.5GB 4,000 *229*2*4# 30days

3GB 6,500 *229*2*3# 30 days

6GB 8,000 *229*2*5# MB6 30 days

10GB 10,000 *229*4*1# SM1 30 days

15GB 15,000 *229*4*2# SM2 30 days

20GB 18,000 *229*4*3# SM3 30 days

night & weekend (3GB) 4,000 *229*3*3# MB7 30 days

Note that these valid for 30 days. Auto-renewal & data rollover applies if you opt-in to this plans.

Daily 10MB 100 *229*3*1# MI1 expires midnight

weekly 50MB 500 *229*3*4# MI2 7 days
    quarterly plan (30GB) 27,500 *229*5*1# 4M 90 days.

bi-annual plan (60GB) 55,000 *229*5*2# 6M 120 days

100GB Plan 84,992 *229*4*5# SM5 30 days

annual plan (120GB) 110,000 *229*5*3# 12M 365 days

Note that’s there is no data rollover on this plan, auto renewal applies. Night and weekend plans run between 9pm – 6am (weekdays and all weekends

5. ETISALAT SMARTPHONE PLANS
    I’m sure you’d be like…

Which one is Etisalat smartphone data plans again?

Well, I don’t know! I can’t tell you why Etisalat added a special data plans for Android, iPhones, Windows etc. But what I do know is, it’s been added for a specific purpose.

Apart from the monthly, weekly and daily data plans – here are the various Etisalat Smartphone bundle you can activate below;

Etisalat 500MB for ₦500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*11# or SMS SMARTA to 8183.
    Etisalat 1GB for ₦1,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*22# or SMS SMARTB to 8183.
    Etisalat 2.5GB for ₦2,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*44# or SMS SMARTC to 8183.
    Etisalat 5GB for ₦3,500
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*33# or SMS SMARTD to 8183.
    Etisalat 11.5GB for ₦8,000
    • To subscribe, dial *229*2*55# or SMS SMARTE to 8183.
    NOTE: THESE PLANS CAN BE ROLLED OVER AND ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS.

Here are details below.
    Smartphone plans
    Plans
    Monthly cost(N) Activation code
    (sms to 8183) Activtion code
    (USSD)
    2.5GB 2,000 smartc *229*2*44#
    5GB 3,500 smartd *229*2*33#
    11.5GB 8,000 smarte *229*2*55#

6. ETISALAT SMARTPAKS BUNDLES

This one is Etisalat Social Data Plans!

Don’t mind the name “SmartPak”.

This plan was designed to give you unrestricted access to all your favourite social media app. Whether you love chatting, watching movies, streaming, or watching your favourite football club play live!

You can get access to all of these if you subscribe to the Etisalat SMARTPAK, see all Smartpak subscription codes below.

Etisalat CHAT PAK
    Etisalat CHAT PAK gives you unlimited access to all your favourite social media app – Facebook messenger, WeChat, Twitter, Whatsapp, Kakao etc.

Etisalat Chat Paks comes in two variants – Daily (cost ₦50) and weekly (cost ₦150).

Etisalat VIDEO PAK
    The VIDEO PAK on its own offers two hours of uninterrupted streaming of videos. This is enough to for anyone who intends to watch soccer via Mobdro, YouTube, etc.

With just ₦400, you will get 2 hours of seamless video streaming on any video app on your smartphone.

Etisalat SOCIALME PAK
    Lastly, the SOCIALME PAK leverage the power of social media. If you’re looking for a crazy Etisalat data plans that will enable enjoy seamless browsing on all your favourite social media app. Then here’s the package for you. This one allows you to surf Facebook, BBM, Twitter and Instagram.

With ₦300, you get unlimited access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Eskimi, and all instant messaging app for one week (7 days)

You don’t need a sophisticated device to enjoy any of these Etisalat social data plans mention above. With a small Java-enabled phone, you can enjoy these special Etisalat SMARTPAKS.

How To Subscribe For Etisalat SmartPaks (code):
    • Dial *200# and select option 3 for the data menu. Choose option 3 for smartpaks.
    NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT DATA ABUSE, THIS PLANS CAN BE TROTTLED ANYTIME BASED ON USAGE. THEREFORE, A FAIR USAGE POLICY APPLIES.

7. ETISALAT WEEKEND DATA PLANS

Like every other network provider, Etisalat also has a weekend data plan. It’s now a question of which one is best for browsing?

Well, I’m not going to answer that question… You will!

Etisalat offers a weekend data plan that gives you 1GB for ₦500, 2GB for ₦1000 and 5GB for ₦2000 and can be used during the weekend (Sat & Sun) + Night (7pm – 6:59am).

How To Subscribe For Etisalat Weekend Data Plans
    Etisalat Weekend Plan I
    • Data Size: 1GB
    • Amount: ₦500
    • Validity: Weekend (Friday 11:59pm – Sunday 11:59pm)
    • Subscription code: *5995*2#
    Etisalat Weekend Plan II
    • Data Size: 2GB
    • Amount: ₦1000
    • Validity: Weekend (Sat & Sun) + Night (7pm – 6:59am)
    • Subscription code: *229*3*12#
    Etisalat Weekend Plan III
    • Data Size: 5GB
    • Amount: ₦2000
    • Validity: Weekend (Sat & Sun) + Nights (7pm – 6:59am) + 24/7 Whatsapp
    • Subscription code: *229*3*13#
    8. ETISALAT NIGHT DATA PLANS

Night crawlers, are you there?

This is one of the sweetest data plans Etisalat has ever done. You get to enjoy seamless browsing on your 3G or 4G device between 12 am to 5 am.

What makes it amazing is the fact that you get more for less, the only constraint is – it only works @ midnight.

To those not comfortable with midnight browsing can opt for the normal monthly, weekly or daily data bundles listed above.

Back to Etisalat midnight plan. With this plan, you enjoy 250MB worth of data for ₦50 and it’s only valid between 12am – 5am.

How to subscribe for Etisalat Midnight Plans
    1. First, you will need to migrate to Etisalat EasyCliq by dialling *244*1#
    2. Secondly, Recharge ₦50 then dial *229*10*10# activate 250MB night plan on Etisalat network.

9. ETISALAT BLAZEON DATA PLANS

This one was newly introduced by Etisalat, I’ve covered a whole lot about it in this post.

With this plan, you can get;

• 10 minutes for N50 plan
    • 15 minutes for N70 plan
    • 30 minutes for N120 plan or
    • 1 hour for N200 plan.
    The BlazeOn data plans are unlimited within the time frame attached with the plan you opt in for. If you want more insight about this bundles, do click here for subscription code.

Additionally,

10ETISALAT FREE BROWSING CHEAT

Looking for free browsing on Etisalat?

Is that suppose to be a question?

Haha…Okay, I know you all love FREE things (Awoof). Etisalat free browsing is no different!

I will share with you all the latest Etisalat free browsing tricks. You can keep tabs on this article to get all recent Etisalat cheats on Psiphon, Netloop, Open VPN, Tweakware and more.

Latest Etisalat Free Browsing On Tweakware V5.8 (Remote Tweak)
    Etisalat free browsing is currently working on Tweakware VPN on Android. To enjoy this plan, all you need to do is;

• Download Tweakware VPN V5.8 on Google play store and follow this simple guide and settings. (It has been blocked)
    11. HOW TO CHECK ETISALAT DATA PLAN BALANCE

To view your remaining data balance on all the internet plans mentioned above, here is a USSD code for you below.

• Dial *228# or Text BAL to 228 to get your data bundle balance on Etisalat.
    12. HOW TO DEACTIVATE ETISALAT DATA RENEWALS

Data renewals can sometimes be annoying especially when you’re not ready to renew your current data plan. Etisalat data plans can be renewed manually or automatically. Without talking too much, here’s how to stop data renewal on Etisalat network.

• Dial *229*0# to deactivate data renewal on Etisalat
    13HOW TO SETUP ETISALAT APN (AUTOMATIC & MANUAL)

For any Etisalat data plans to work, you must have a correct Etisalat APN settingson your phone. On the other hand, if unfortunate… You could end up not getting an automatic setting installed.

Anyway, here’s how to get this setting sent to your phone or manually configured yourself.

Automatic Etisalat APN Settings
    • Type and send SETTINGS to 790.
    Or simply use the manual configuration settings below;

Manual Etisalat APN Settings
    • Profile/ Access Point Name: Etisalat
    • APN/Access Point: etisalat
    • Username/Login: (blank)
    • Password: (blank)
    • IP/Proxy: 010.071.170.005
    • Port: 8080
    To sum it all up:
    Here are the best Etisalat data plans on Android, iPhone, PC, Java phones, MiFi and Modems. The ball has been thrown in your court.

Which one do you prefer?

Check your means and reach for an affordable Etisalat data plan from the selections above.

One advice, if you’ve not used Etisalat data plans before, then make sure you have tested to know if Etisalat broadband is stable and fast in your location.

If Etisalat Internet Bundles are slow after checking to know, then you might want to opt for:

2. Loading...