Can Ethereum reach the Bitcoin's price?

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrencies Investment' started by Olayanju Kabir, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Olayanju Kabir

Olayanju Kabir Itz Kofem Staff Member

Can Ethereum reach the Bitcoin's price? I think this is question that worth enough research, analysis before agreeing to a particular answer

There are several things to consider in this argument. A better question would be is whether Ethereum will ever breach the market cap of Bitcoin.

Ethereum has no limit on the number of coins that can be mined, while bitcoin has a limit of 21 million that would be mined by the year 2032.

Ethereum will play catch up with the price of bitcoin for several years as bitcoin has more upside to come each year due to its scarcity. I think if bitcoin resolves its scaling issues, it will be leaps and bounds ahead of other altcoins but if its current impasse continues, ethereum has the best chance to reap the benefits.

(This is not financial advice)

I think it's more then possible for Ethereum to reach where Bitcoin is over time. The question is, do you think it's possible?

Do you think you should invest in Ethereum or another Cryptocurrency?

If you do then consider it and look into it more.

You may think that I am a promoter but I'm not. Actually, I have a rather neutral view of cryptocurrencies. I'm not here to give you financial advise which I'm not allowed to do anyway. Instead me and my posts are here to inform instead of to persuade.
  2. Loading...